commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject [VOTE RESULT] Rory Winston as Commons committer
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:32:11 GMT

I wish to inform the PMC that Jakarta Commons has voted in a new
committer, Rory Winston <rwinston@eircom.net>, with 4 +1 votes
and zero 0 votes and zero -1 votes.  The positive votes were all
cast by Jakarta Commons committers who are also Jakarta PMC members:

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg39860.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg39864.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg39889.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg39924.html

Should the PMC not object, Rory, you need to FAX or snail mail a CLA
to the ASF Secretary according to the instructions at:
   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
Check with your employer to make sure there is no conflict with any
employee agreements you may have signed.

Also, please read:
   http://www.apache.org/dev/
   http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

Once your CLA is received, it may take a bit of time for it to be
processed.  After it is processed, we will follow up with root and
the PMC to have your account created with commit privileges to
jakarta-commons and jakarta-site2 according to the procedure at:
  http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

I will need to know your preferred account name and your preferred
contact email address in order to submit the request.

Welcome to Apache Jakarta!

daniel