commons-dev mailing list archives

From Herve Quiroz <>
Subject Re: [all][site] Finally publishing top level site
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:11:54 GMT
On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:47:16AM -0400, Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> All better now, please review the new site content and feel free to
> point out any major erros.
> -thanks,
> Mark

The following link is now broken:

It was working before the update as I had actually browsed it few hours

BTW, I like the new site. Just one remark tough: I think sub-projects
should unify their navigation bar. For instance, the [digester]
navigation bar starts with stuff related to [commons], whereas
[collections] navigation bar starts with stuff related to [collections].

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message