commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] working on 1.2.0 release
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:52:20 GMT
Thanks Jeff.

Looks like maven dist will take care of the binary and source distros.

What command "pushes the site out"?

Then there are the checksumming and gpg signing mentioned here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html

Are these supported by maven?  Are they necessary for a release candidate as
opposed to a full-up release?  I'm planning to do a release candidate, then a
vote, then cut the actual release, assuming it passes.

Steve