commons-dev mailing list archives

From korebantic <koreban...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Jelly] feature addition for jelly-tags-http
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:18:11 GMT

> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/patches.html

I added a feature as part of my own custom tag
library, but it would be of some benefit to others. If
you feel like the feature is worthwhile I'll "port" it
over from my tag library to the jelly-tags-http and
provide a patch.

Many of the http tags support passing in a parameter
java.util.List with the parameter element. However,
there are no tags that make it easy to build this
list. My addition makes building these lists a cinch.

I've included a sample jelly script to give you an
idea of how the tag(s) work.