commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [primitives] Permission to commit boolean collections
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:55:00 GMT
Stephen,

> From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:scolebourne@btopenworld.com]
>
> I have made a few changes:
> - made the licence formatting the same as primitives
> - changed the @since to 1.1
> - renamed the tests in line with primitives
> - integrated the tests into the junit suite

I should have followed the same JUnit TestCase naming conventions.
My apologies for wasting your time.

> From: "Alex Karasulu" <aok123@bellsouth.net>
> > There are some additional things that I will probably do over the course
> of
> > time that I listed in the commit message:
> >
> > Things left to do:
> > ==================
> >
> > o Rig the JUnit tests into the package suites

I guess I can X this todo thanks to you.

> > o Extract new Stack interfaces for primitive Stacks
> > o Abstract away backing store mechanism for Stack in the same
> >   fashion that Rodney has abstracted things like the XXXList etcetera
> > o Implement concrete Stack primitives using specific backing stores

I'm going to try to get to these over some time if that's ok.  If there
is a release that needs to be cut let me know I can find the time to do
it right away.

Thanks again,
Alex