commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [primitives] Permission to commit boolean collections
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:19:37 GMT
Stephen,

I just added those files to CVS.  You probably saw the commit email go by.

There are some additional things that I will probably do over the course of
time that I listed in the commit message:

Things left to do:

o Rig the JUnit tests into the package suites
o Extract new Stack interfaces for primitive Stacks
o Abstract away backing store mechanism for Stack in the same
  fashion that Rodney has abstracted things like the XXXList etcetera
o Implement concrete Stack primitives using specific backing stores

Alex