commons-dev mailing list archives

From korebantic <koreban...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] current and future status?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:50:47 GMT
For our uses, Jelly has been great. I've added some
helpful additions to the http tag library that I'll
send you a patch for once I have some extra time to do
so. I did use Jdk 1.4 to build jelly -- does it run
correctly with Jdk 1.3? I know there are a few
dependencies on other Jar's (like Xerces for example),
so I wasn't sure if it is feasible or not to run Jelly
under JDK 1.3.