commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [all] Shared build causes issues in releases
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:24:48 GMT
Well both the old and new versions cause problems for some set of projects
so going back isn't really going to help.  The common project.xml should
not define a <build> section because each component is different.  For
example, Validator has src/share instead of src/java.  It should be up to
each project to define how they build and what reports they want
generated.

Note that the sandbox-build's project.xml suffers from the same definition
as commons-build used to and also needs to be changed.

David