commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre Auslander" <pauslan...@www.dalinsoft.ch>
Subject Re: [math] sparse algebra
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:19:59 GMT
Ok. When is 1.0 due for delivery (roughly)?

Meanwhile I will do the Java rewrite and make the source + func & perf tests
available on our website so you guys can have a look before any commit.

BTW, is there any "graph library" proposal? Or any "heuristic optimisation"
like simulated annealing, ant walk, genetic programming, etc. I know it's not
numerics, but its still maths and algebra...

Cheers,
Pierre
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:31:32 -0800 (PST), Al Chou wrote