commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Raines, David (Comm Lines, IT)" <David.Rai...@thehartford.com>
Subject downloading commons configuration
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:02:40 GMT

I can't seem to find a link to download the configuration package, even
though
I see javadocs and howtos on the jakarta site. Can someone tell me how I can
get the latest stable release of commons-configuration?

Thank you
Dave Raines

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.