commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>
Subject Re: [digester] TO-DO for release 1.6
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:41:00 GMT
On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 12:33, Simon Kitching wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 10:09, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> > i've been thinking about LogUtils.
>
> Despite all the above, if you have something in mind which is an
> improvement on the current logging approach for digester, even if it
> doesn't meet 100% of the above requirements then that would be cool. I
> look forward to seeing your patch.

Hi Robert,

I hope the above doesn't sound too "abrupt". I'm not trying to "take
over" digester design! I just mean that I personally don't see any way
for a solution which is a layer "above" commons-logging to 100% satisfy
what I believe are the requirements. I could always be wrong, and really
*am* interested in seeing what you want to do with LogUtils.

Cheers,

Simon