commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <>
Subject RE: Commons::Net Wiki
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:26:25 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I would be more than happy to undertake getting started on this task
(and a couple of others that I have been meaning to get around to as
well - day job permitting). I am not a committer as of yet - I do
realize that you mentioned making me a committer before - what would it
take to get myself on the committers list? AIUI, it's a voting process
by existing committers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel F. Savarese []
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:11 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: Commons::Net Wiki

In message <>, "Rory
Winston" w
>Whereas the new Wiki is:

I'm confused.  That page is not editable (it's listed as an immutable
page) and does not appear on the list of wikis at
The page from nagoya has more up to date information on it.  For
it mentions that your XOVER patch was applied last year.  Which is the
real wiki?  I found
which I guess answers the question.  Commons hasn't migrated yet.
This is where I should offer to send a request to infrastructure and
the PMC, but I'm afraid I have to play hot potato and ask Rory to do
so (are you a committer yet, if not, you should be).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: