commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] nested schemas
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:36:13 GMT
Thank you! Certainly a schema-id attribute must be added. I did not know
about the change in schema. Is <schema> now a top-level element?

However I'd like to keep the configuration-id and especially the service-id
atts. Actually my first use case was to decorate BuilderFactory. Apart of
this both give well ids for schemas and not every <schema> has an explicit
id.

Thanks,
Chris