commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <>
Subject [HiveMind] nested schemas
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:34:45 GMT
I think I have solved my problem with a element content definition based
on another schema. (I include the patch).

To do that I had to modify the core. There is now an extra tag under
<content parent-method="" configuration-id="" or service-id=""/>

If one configuration or service is provided the schema is looked up there
and content of the element is parsed according to the schema. The list is
than set on the parent.
If no configuration-id or service-id is provided than the child Elements
are contained in the list. If the element has no childs an empty list is
passed in. It also supports recursive definitions.

To see how I imagine its use see the test-case.

Maybe someone could comment on that.

Christian Essl
View raw message