commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Essl <christiane...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] HiveMind ideas - interceptor categories
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:00:10 GMT
Hi Harish,

My ordering suggestion was not a genius one, it should just make the
current ordering a bit easier to use. I just thought if you had some
standard-ordering numbers this would be enough for 80 % of the cases. The
order-attribute would take for such standard numbers a string - like a
constant. If this was not enough you could always assign an explicite
number.

Also for easier usage an interceptor-factory should (optional) give its
default order number. Ie the logging-interceptor is by default on 500 a
security interceptor on 10000.

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Essl http://jucas.sourceforge.net