commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Lindquist" <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] build in in Eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:07:06 GMT
Hi,

On the note of dependancies :) the library framework as it stands depends
on the hivemind core components - would it be too early (in terms of
stability, proposal etc) to submit a upload request to Ibiblio?

It's not a big hassle to build and fix the maven dependancies manually but
could be good for early adopters ...

Johan

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:53:24 -0500, Howard M. Lewis Ship
<hlship@comcast.net> wrote:

> I build with Maven first; Maven downloads the dependencies.  I then set
> the Eclipse classpath
> variable to my local Maven download repository ... C:/Documents and
> Settings/Howard/.maven/repository in my case.  Now Eclipse can see the
> downloaded dependencies and
> builds fine.
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship