commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] End Gump builds for sandbox projects
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:43:35 GMT
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> BTW, this would be the ripple effect if we'd stop building
> jakarta-commons-sandbox projects in Gump:

> The strongest effect stems from commons-io which isn't in the
> sandbox anymore, right?

Adapting to the change, we still get

Dropping project jakarta-turbine-fulcrum because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-util" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-fulcrum
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-site because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-fulcrum"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-site
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-3 because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-fulcrum"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-3
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-2 because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "commons-email"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-2
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-flux because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-3"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-flux
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-orgami because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"jakarta-turbine-2" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-orgami
Dropping project commons-jelly-tags-jms because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-messenger" not found processing project commons-jelly-tags-jms
Dropping project maven-bootstrap because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "commons-graph"
not found processing project maven-bootstrap
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-stratum-full because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-messenger" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-stratum-full
Dropping project jakarta-taglibs-jmstags because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-messenger" not found processing project jakarta-taglibs-jmstags
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-tdk because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "commons-util"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-tdk
Dropping project commons-jelly-tags-ant because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-grant" not found processing project commons-jelly-tags-ant
Dropping project incubator-altrmi because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "commons-attributes"
not found processing project incubator-altrmi
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-stratum because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-messenger" not found processing project jakarta-turbine-stratum
Dropping project jakarta-turbine-jyve because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-2"
not found processing project jakarta-turbine-jyve
Dropping project werkz because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "commons-jelly-tags-ant"
not found processing project werkz
Dropping project jakarta-jetspeed because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-2"
not found processing project jakarta-jetspeed
Dropping project scarab because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "jakarta-turbine-3"
not found processing project scarab
Dropping project maven because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "werkz" not found
processing project maven
Dropping project incubator-geronimo because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project "maven"
not found processing project incubator-geronimo
Dropping project excalibur-instrument-client because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"incubator-altrmi" not found processing project excalibur-instrument-client
Dropping project excalibur-instrument-manager-altrmi because of Exception java.lang.Exception:
project "incubator-altrmi" not found processing project excalibur-instrument-manager-altrmi
Dropping project commons-jelly-tags-jsl because of Exception java.lang.Exception: project
"commons-grant" not found processing project commons-jelly-tags-jsl

Stefan