commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [configuration] SubsetConfiguration
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:40:19 GMT
Hi Eric,

Eric Pugh wrote:
> Guys..  I have been a little remiss keeping up with the flow of patches..
> However, this weekend I will go through them all and try and get all the
> good stuff updated.

:)

Emmanuel said he already made 27427 obsolete, but I could not see an issue
in Bugzilla yet.

> Also, I think the roadmap is good..  I kinda wish more stuff was post 1.0,
> I really want to get the release out, but if we have people willing to do
> the work to incorporate these changes into 1.0, then I'm happy to hold off
> and keep the patches going.

Well, I would also like to have a 1.0 soon, but without the necessity for
Dom4J using JDK 1.4. This includes DOMConfiguration,
HierarchicalDOMConfiguration and a ConfigurationFactory (similar class) not
depedning on Dom4J either.

> I'll try and get the update on the website as well as an xdoc..  At one
> point I think there was a roadmap plugin?

Really? Never heard of. But Maven is growing rapidly.

Regards,
Jörg