commons-dev mailing list archives

From "rleland@apache.org" <lel...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [Validator] Unit tests failing
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:36:19 GMT

Correct, these tests are supposed to fail. Basically, the way we do email validation is inadequate.
I have a (java not javascript)version based on a Perl version that firsts iteratively strips
off any comments before further validation. I wouldn't want to check those changes in since
they are far from complete, though I could check in the accompaning perl scripts as DOCUMENTATION
if someone else wants to jive it a shot.