commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [general] Book time - Pro Jakarta Commons
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:00:52 GMT

I'd like to get this, and the other book I mentioned on the Users list on
the site somewhere. Anyone got any ideas for where? There will also be
another book from another publisher out at some point soon I believe.

Jakarta Commons front page seems nicest, unless people think that it can
count as 'Other News' on the Jakarta front page :)

Hen