commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] End Gump builds for sandbox projects
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:33:06 GMT

Okay, so you just mean no gump for sandbox [deletes long rant about
importance of nightly builds]. Summary of it is, that I think gump and the
apache repository need to be hooked together so each project is updating
the SNAPSHOT whenever it changes.

Last Lang SNAPSHOT was the end of January.

+1 to kill gump builds for sandbox projects. In fact, +1 to kill it for
all unreleased projects [sorry dIon/Phil/Mark].

Hen