commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [codec] Requesting permission to work in commons sandbox
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:21:32 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> I would like to request karma to the sandbox to present and document
> these stateful decoder/encoder interfaces along with some proof of
> concept work.  I'm already an Avalon committer and work on the
> directory project.

Vote: 3 +1
      0 -1

Recommendation from Tim O'Brien is that the work be kept in codec in Commons
proper, but in an experimental branch, rather than the sandbox.

If there are on objections from the PMC, it seems that Alex should be added
to the Jakarta group, and granted karma for Jakarta Commons.

	--- Noel