commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [HiveMind] Discuss: CVS or Subversion?
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:56:07 GMT
> > Unfortunately the latest subversion release (1.0) is still unsupported.
> Very good points, warrants for some serious consideration.

Good but out of date.  The subclipse web page appears to be lagging behind
its code:
http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=2240

> How often are we going to be using the unique administration
> features in Subversion as compared to the day-to-day usage
> features available in the CVS plugin.

One example would be every time you refactor, but as a general observation,
I'll guess that the Directory project is using the unique features of
Subversion every few days at least.

	--- Noel