commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: xdocs/ missing?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:10:42 GMT
> > Did someone do something to remove /home/cvs/jakarta-commons/xdocs?
> > The entire directory appears to be missing.

> See commons-build folder

Thanks.  I got concerned when I saw the directory missing.

Next time (if there is a next time before we move to Subversion), whomever
does it should please leave the old directory and put a text file in it so
that when someone sees an entire directory disappear, we know why.  :-)

As a general rule, people shouldn't be manipulating /home/cvs directly.  As
soon as we migrate to Subversion the problems will go away.

	--- Noel