commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: DiskFileUpload requires a DefaultFileItemFactory instead of just a FileItemFactory
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 19:50:43 GMT
> > Please file an enhancement request against the Struts FileUpload
> > component, so that I can track this.

Martin, I have a small utility class that tracks a filename and associated
marker object.  You can't use just a File, of course, since File instances
are often far more transient than the objects used to perform I/O.  But you
could do FileCleaner.track(myFile, myIOObject), and when myIOObject goes
away, the file referenced by myFile will be removed.

Helpful to your situation?

	--- Noel