commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <sraeb...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [all] Maven Checkstyle rules
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:36:54 GMT
Simplest way round it would be to use a custom checkstyle file for the
project, then you have complete control over the contents.

In Struts, we have a custom file at /conf/qa/CheckStyle.xml . You tell
Maven which file to use by adding a line to the project.properties
file -

    maven.checkstyle.properties = conf/qa/CheckStyle.xml

If you want to go hunting for what changed to cause the problem, start
by looking in your .maven/plugins directory (e.g. (mine is at
D:\Development\.maven\plugins\maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1\plugin-resourc
es), which is where the default files are stored.

You could also check the CVS for the checkstyle plugin project to see if
the Turbine file has actually changed.

Steve