commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@dfki.de>
Subject Re: [digester] can't resolve relative entities ?
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:09:43 GMT
I think Digester.parse(java.io.File) should do it for me, or?
(this method does build an input-source with correct URL, btw)
There's even, in the maven code, efforts towards making this an
absolute path.

But the problem remains: if you look at the code of Digester.java,
there's nothing that keeps the URL of the file! And the call to the
method configure() is without any parameter!

I do think, contrary to what Robert claims, that XML-compliance
requires relative-system-id-entities to be resolved completely as long
as we have a URL.

paul