commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] [convert] Date -> Calendar and Calendar -> Date converters
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:48:56 GMT
hi Matthew

sounds a little intriguing. i suspect that convert may be a better home
since i'm not really sure i understand the typical use case for this in
beanutils (but i'd be very happy if you'd enlighten me).

what's especially import are good javadocs and good unit tests (since
these often take as long to write for the code). contributing these
will dramatically increase the chances of adoption.

- robert