commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] IniFile
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:42:04 GMT
Hi Inger,

just as a side note: Configurations uses in its examples simple-jndi to demonstrate the JNDI
functionality. This library creates an InitialContext for property, XML and ini files in a
file structure. May be you can have a look at it, how the [section] problem is solved there,
because we can assume, that some users already use it and it would be confuising if your implementation
behaves different.

Regards,
Jörg