commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] basic JAXB/jaxme tag library
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:49:24 GMT
On 5 Mar 2004, at 09:56, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> On 4-Mar-04, at 23:43 Uhr, robert burrell donkin wrote:

<snip>

>> the generation tag is JaxMe specific. i could factor into two
>> separate tag libraries JAXB and jaxme or just one.
>
> Isn't JAXMe Apache ?

yep

> Then I don't think it's a problem... do it in one taglib...

ok

my thought was that users might want to be able to use the pure JAXB
(using the apache licensed clean room distribution of the API classes)
tags with different JAXB implementations. including the JaxMe specific
generator tag would probably limit the tag library just to the JaxMe
implementation.

- robert