commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Digester] New rules
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:21:04 GMT
On 7 Mar 2004, at 20:15, Simon Kitching wrote:

<snip>

> How about we start a Wiki page where these ideas can be jotted down for
> later reference?

that sounds like a fine plan but probably it needs to be in the new
wiki (rather than the old). might take a little time to set this up.
(let me know if you fancy volunteering to help with the change.)

BTW if you feel like taking on maven sometime (it installs reasonable
easily and has many features that you'll find interesting) i'd be happy
to see a link added to the digester site documentation about the ruby
version.

- robert