commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [collections] Yipes, I need Regexp based get on a Map
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:44:59 GMT
This sure is interesting and brings up 2 points. (1) This can be done
with a "decorator" and (2) this brings up the topic again of whether or
not it would be a good thing to have a [commons-re] like we have a
[commons-logging], a super thin wrapper that delegates to 1.4 or, in
this case, [ORO-RE] or [RegExp].

Gary