commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Fabio Cuomo" <mu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Please Help me !! listFiles() return null
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:20:45 GMT
Hi at all....
I'm developing an application that support file transfer using ftp ....
particularly it is possible to send and receive file more list all
information files or directory. To do this i use listFiles() method of class
FTPClass, as follow:

    FTPClient ftp = new FTPClient();
    ftp.connect(host);
    ftp.login(dbuser, pwd);
    FTPFile[] filelist = ftp.listFiles();
    for (int i = 0; i < filelist.length; ++i)
        System.out.println(filelist[i]);
    ftp.disconnect();

... but on i get a null pointer. Please, can somebody tell me if this is a
recognized bug or if i wrong in something ?? Please help me i'm in
trouble..Any kind of help is granted.

Thanx in advance.
regards mulp