commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [common-build]
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:10:59 GMT
On 21 Mar 2004, at 22:12, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

>> yep, I think we are settled on the design in this area. So what are
>> your
>> sentimate on the overall toplevel site generation. Do you feel its
>> adequate to replace the existing contents at this time?
>
> I would say the time is right to update the main site. Then people can
> comment on it and it'll get fixed from there. A kind of lazy consensus.

i'm very pleased with the progress made (apologies that i haven't found
time to be more active on this). i'd agree that it's about time for the
site to go live. however, i'd probably recommend a VOTE (probably on
something like 'are we ready to go live?'). you deserve to see all
those +1's and messages of thanks...

- robert