commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Validator] Unit tests failing
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:27:04 GMT

Hi,
A clean dist on validator with Maven 1.0 rc1 doesn't work for me either:
it compiles fine (1 warning), but there's a test failure:

[junit] Running org.apache.commons.validator.EmailTest
[junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.008 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.validator.EmailTest FAILED

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics