commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: ThreadPool Contribution
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:47:47 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for the contribution ;)  AFAIK there's negligible usage of the
ThreadPool library, because Doug Lea's util.concurrent library (is free,
works fine on early JDKs, and is now java.util.concurrent in JDK 1.5) is
highly popular, reliable, and full-featured.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics