commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Randy J" <randy.j.nel...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject [Hivemind] Services based on commandline options
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:20:54 GMT

I am trying to choose a service-point based on some -Dmy_namelookup=xxx
passed on the command line along with a substitution symbol like
name-lookup-service-id="${my_namelookup}".

I assume that I might need to use the SystemPropertiesSymbolSource mentioned
in the docs?  However, I've been unable to create the proper xml
configurations for this.

If this is the correct approach, can anyone give me the proper xml config I
need for the SystemPropertiesSymbolSource?  If there is a better approach,
those suggestions would be helpful as well.

Thanks
Randy