commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <>
Subject Re: [site] maven matters
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:47:46 GMT

Sorry, I got really busy last week, I was meaning to setup a Vote email
and notify everyone that we are transitioning.

In terms of rc2, I believe that, since I setup our own site.jsl and css
style, that the site should still look the same no matter which
subproject is being generated, but this needs doublechecking.

So here are the tasks I think need completion:

1.) Vote and Notification of transition

2.) Regenerate the commons-mavenized site and several subproject sites
with rc2 to verify they still maintain the L&F.

I think we should start a vote process to clarify