commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] Discuss: CVS or Subversion?
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:36:47 GMT
Very good points, warrants for some serious consideration. CVS support
in eclipse, especially in 3.0, is awesome. I don't know how big of a
deal it is administer CVS as compared to Subversion. I guess it is a
tradeoff. How often are we going to be using the unique administration
features in Subversion as compared to the day-to-day usage features
available in the CVS plugin. My vote would be for the one that is easier
to use for the regular activities ;)

-Harish