commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS] test server (STATUS update)
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:11:58 GMT
Michael Davey wrote:

> I will have a UMLinux test machine available in a couple of days.
> Please give me
> a shout if you want to test the image on another machine, or if you
> need any other
> help.

I do have a uml now running with the following configuration:

1) UML Kernel:
linux-2.4.23-pre8-systrace14-netfilter20031023-uml24225-stuml (this is
one of the few kernels is found which is able to boot the Debian package
on my system - and i did not want to build one myself)
2) Debian 3.0 (the one from the user-mode-linux homepage:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/user-mode-linux/Debian-3.0r0.ext2.bz2)
3) Apache 1.3.26 (including mod_dav)
4) Samba 2.2.3a
5) ftpd (the simple one - dont konw the version number)
6) ssh 2.0.13

The compressed (bzip2 -9) size of the images is 50MB.

Next is to configure and successfully run the vfs tests.
Afterwards the configuration should be stable i would be happy if you
could test the image too.

Mario