commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] HierarchicalConfiguration PMD issue...
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:00:03 GMT
Eric,

you can savely remove this statement. This was one of the changes I had
to implement for making the subset() method compatible with the new
SubsetConfiguration. Obviously it works ;-)

Oliver

Eric Pugh schrieb:

> Oliver,
>
> Could you verify that removing this else clause is okay..  It seems to be
> fine, but I want to either remove it, or fix it prior to 1.0..
>
> file:///C:/java/commons/configuration/target/docs/xref/org/apache/commons/co
> nfiguration/HierarchicalConfiguration.html#327
>
> This was spotted by PMD..
>
> thanks!
> Eric

Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Heger
Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV) / Bereich Anwenderverfahren
Klinikum der Philipps-Universit├Ąt Marburg
Bunsenstra├če 3,
D-35037 Marburg
Tel: +49 6421 28-66592
mailto:oliver.heger@med.uni-marburg.de