commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <>
Subject Re: [codec] Requesting permission to work in commons sandbox
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:48:58 GMT
+1 from me.

Although, I'd be just as happy if you worked in an "EXPERIMENT" branch
in codec proper.

In other words, I see the sandbox as a place for new projects.  I know
that CLI recently used the sandbox to develop a new version, but that,
to me at least, is a confusing use of the sandbox.

Anyone else care to chime in?