commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schuck <csch...@stny.rr.com>
Subject Re: [math]Re: [releases] lacking releases for .... Was: [sandbox] report
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:52:16 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:

> Eric,
>
> Any help with the validation would be *much* appreciated.
>
> -Phil

Phil, I am new to the Commons, but would like to help out the math
project if I could. In brief I am a mathematician turned developer
(principally Java), and would like to do something mathematical again.
What is your highest priority now? I saw the TODO list, but I imagine
there are some things more urgent than others. One item I didn't
understand was the refactoring of the solve method for the RealMatrix
class (I didn't follow what was meant by making it more pluggable), but
if that isn't what you need the most, I'd rather help out where you need
the help.

Chris

--
Christopher Schuck

"If you have no voice, SCREAM; if you have no legs, RUN; if you have no hope, INVENT" - Alegria