commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric MacAdie <...@MacAdie.net>
Subject Re: [math]Re: [releases] lacking releases for .... Was: [sandbox] report
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:54:30 GMT
I am starting to look at R for validating the stats functions. I also
found a site with some data sets, but I have not looked at them yet.

I took a few weeks to read some books from the library about the kinds
of jobs that math majors can get. It was  very interesting reading. I
wish there were more books like that when I was in high school.

EKMacAdie