commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [logging] Release Candidate Build of Commons Logging 1.0.4 Available
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:27:53 GMT
This might have been brought up before. It's about the dateformat used
in SimpleLog. Currently SimpleLog uses "yyyy/MM/dd", but the ISO 8601
standard, which is spreading rapidly, has this format "yyyy-MM-dd". On
the other hand, changing a thing like this might be concidered breaking
backwards compatibility.

--
Dennis Lundberg