commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [logging] Release Candidate Build of Commons Logging 1.0.4 Available
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:00:22 GMT
After some fiddling with the build.xml file I managed to build the
javadocs. The problem seems to be related to the " characters. First I
tried to make them into html entities, but that didn't work. Then I
tried escaping them with backslash and that seems to do the trick.

So what are we dealing with here? Is this a Doclet issue on Windows or
is it an ant issue? Or is it just my computer that's messed up ;-)

Here's what I have in my build.xml, now that it's working:

     <javadoc sourcepath="${source.home}"
                 destdir="${dist.home}/docs/api"
                overview="${source.home}/overview.html"
            packagenames="org.apache.commons.*"
                  author="true"
                 private="true"
                 version="true"
                doctitle="&lt;h1&gt;${component.title} (Version
${component.version})&lt;/h1&gt;"
             windowtitle="${component.title} (Version ${component.version})"
                  bottom='Copyright 2002-2004 The Apache Software
Foundation.&lt;!--

Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the \"License\");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at

distributed under the License is distributed on an \"AS IS\" BASIS,
limitations under the License.--&gt;'>
       <classpath refid="test.classpath"/>
     </javadoc>

--