commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: [codec] StatefulDecoders
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:34:47 GMT
As a user of codec, I would like to post a non-binding +1 for the
interfaces in Alex's JIRA issue.  They are simple and provide a clean,
intuitive asynchronous interfaces for client usage.  I'd also like to
request the analogous interfaces on the Encoder side.

Is codec going to continue to maintain String??coder and Binary??coder
interfaces?  If so, please implement these as subinterfaces of
Stateful??coder.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks