commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] HiveMind ideas
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:50:17 GMT
Yes, and soon after I posted this message I figured it out. I simply
chained the interceptors via the constructor and passed in the topmost
interceptor to the enhancer. It is really very simple and
straight-forward. And yes, I have joined the mailing list too and will
come back there for further questions. Thanks!

-Harish