commons-dev mailing list archives

From Harish Krishnaswamy <hkrishnasw...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [HiveMind] HiveMind ideas
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:37:44 GMT
Thanks Chris! I was actually just taking a look at the examples and
trying some out. I really like its straight forwardness like you
mention. I have a question though (now that you are here ;) ). I am
actually stuck at the moment trying to have multiple callbacks for all
methods in a class and the filter only allows me to return one callback
for a method?

-Harish