commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [id] UUID update
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:56:40 GMT
Adkins Kendall wrote:
> Hmm. I guess I can't send attachments.  Is there a better way to share
> source code?

You can add file attachments to Bugzilla tickets that you can create here:

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Commons

For [id], select "Sandbox" as the Component or add &component=Sandbox to
the URL above.  Add a summary and description (please start the summary
line with [id]), create the bug and then add use the "Create a new
attachment" link once the bug is created.

Please make sure to apply the Apache 2.0 license to any code that you
contribute to Apache, verifying first that you have the right to do so.

The full text of the Apache 2.0 license is available here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt

A standard header to prepend to Java source files that you want to
contribute can be found here:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/LicenseFormats

For more general information on contributing, see

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html

Thanks!

Phil